I have a CVS version of BBDB about 1 day old, using GNU Emacs 20.7 and
Gnus 5.8.8 from CVS about 1 day old.  I get mail from somebody with a
new mail address.  I hit `:' and surely enough, I get asked:

Add address X to Y? (y or n)

When I answer `n' I get asked, wether I want to create a new record.
When I answer `y', however, nothing happens.  The address X is not
added to the record Y.  Any ideas?  A quick look at
bbdb-annotate-message-sender didn't help...  :)

Looking at the following code:

                           (when (and (not (bbdb-y-or-n-p (concat the-first-bit
                                                                  the-next-bit
                                                                  "\"? ")))
                                      (bbdb-y-or-n-p
                                       (format "Create a new record for %s? "
                                               (bbdb-record-name record))))
                             ;; else add a new record with the same name
                             (setq record
                                   (bbdb-create-internal name nil net
                                                         nil nil nil))
                             nil))))))

Alex.
--
http://www.geocities.com/kensanata/emacs.html
"Use M-x customize-face to change the colors used for syntax coloring."