On Sunday, July 27, 2003 at 11:47:26, Mats Lidell wrote:

> Robert> Thus I propose the following change ... however this will
> Robert> break default behavior, i.e. being asked to create a new
> Robert> record for people which are already in the BBDB ...
>
> Isn't is possible to keep the default behavior when the address
> isn't ignored?

Keeping the default behavior is usually the best thing we
can do and with Waiders and Gods help we did it more than
once, but not if it:

1. does not work as expected (yes this is vague)
2. is a bug
3. it hinders non-lisp-geeks to use it

So anyway, I made another few tweaks (e.g. honoring
prompt-for-create) and will test this for while, then
post another patch to the list and then see if committing
does make sense ...

Robert