On July 29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Unfortunately, IIUC, this is a no-op if supercite has already been
> loaded.  Question:  how do you all manage to be sure that all the
> packages you want have not been loaded before these forms are
> executed?

Personally, through ordering things correctly (for my particular
setup) in the .emacs or .xemacs/init.el file. Obviously this is
complicated if you've got an aggressive sitewide init file that tries
to load everything. I can't comment much on supercite since I don't
actually use it - this is the problem with working on something like
BBDB; I don't use all the things it hooks into, so I don't always spot
bugs related to the bits I don't use.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"how can you say 'there's a family of birds in my drier vent' incorrectly?"
                                  - willo