On December 15, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Sergey,

can you try the CVS release of BBDB from bbdb.sourceforge.net and see
if the problem goes away? If not, go back to the 2.34 version and
submit a bug using bbdb-submit-bug-report.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"What is this talk of "release?"  We do not make software "releases."  Our