> > On August 14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> > Emacs  : GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
> >  of 2004-08-04 on jrwork.burla
> > Package: BBDB 2.34
>
> Can you check if this bug exists in 2.35, aka BBDB-CVS?
>
> Cheers,
> Waider.
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
>
> "Repetition breeds inertia." - Douglas Coupland, _Microserfs_

Installed from CVS today and tested. It looks like the CVS version is
well behaved. That is, with bbdb-use-pop-up set to nil it does not
pop-up on an unique completion and does pop-up on an non-unique
completion. With bbdb-use-pop-up 't the CVS version pops-up anyway.

I think I'll stick with the CVS version.

Thanks.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell