Hi there,

I'd like to report a bug in ':'. Assuming I am browsing a message in
Gnus with both the sender and the CC not in my bbdb db. If I type : ,
bbdb will show a prompt in the echo-area:

  XX XXX is not in the db; add? (y,!,n,s,q,?)

if I type ?, nothing is shown. bbdb then go on and ask me whether I want
to add the contact in CC to db. At this stage even if I type C-g to
quite, the contact in CC is still added.

Cheers,
--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .: I use Emacs :.