Hi,

I recently switched from using VM to using Mew as my main e-mail
client.  I looked for bbdb-mew.el in order to be able to use the bbdb
with Mew, and had to resort to archive.org's waybackmachine to find
it.  The file is from 2001, but seems to work ok with emacs 23 and
Mew (6.2.52) for my purposes.

I was a little surprised that the file hat faded into obscurity.  Is
anybody else still using bbdb with mew?  Are there any plans to add
it to the bbdb package?

kind regards,

Thomas