Hi,
    I can't get the latex file produced by bbdb-print to compile.
    I am using bbdb version 2.36 (devo), with emacs 23.1.50.1
    I have the full texlive distribution installed on Ubuntu 8.10
    I get the following error in *TeX Help* :

ERROR: Undefined control sequence.

--- TeX said ---
l.58 \footline
              {\hfil}
--- HELP ---
TeX encountered an unknown command name. You probably misspelled the
name. If this message occurs when a LaTeX command is being processed,
the command is probably in the wrong place---for example, the error
can be produced by an \item command that's not inside a list-making
environment. The error can also be caused by a missing \documentclass
command.

    It refers to line 58 of bbdb-print.tex

    Can anyone help me?

--