> * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2011-04-11 10:04:28 -0500]:
>
> Thanks for the report, though I am surprised:  with my GNU Emacs 23.3.1
> browse-url-url-at-point is anyway an autoloaded function. Which
> version of emacs are you using?

bzr tip; just bootstrapped.

also, is there a guide for upgrading my settings to the new git bbdb?
quite a few symbols were removed, some have changed names; it would be
nice if the old names were marked as obsolete aliases for the new ones
so that emacs will warn me about them when I compile my .emacs.
(if the variable's value's format has changed, it's ok to ignore it, but
marking it as obsolete is a must).

Thanks.
Sam.