On Wed Apr 13 2011 Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:
> There have been a bunch of hacks in git for the debian bbdb 2.x
> package, including a bunch of bug fixes.  Can you check if the problem
> still appears there?
>
>  git clone git://github.com/barak/BBDB.git
>
> will give you the tip of that development branch.  Or alternatively,
> you could download "debian bbdb 2.36-2" from
> http://packages.debian.org/bbdb/.  (In any case, given bbdb3, I'd
> consider bbdb 2.x to be in maintenance-only mode at this point, at
> best.)

Barak,

Certainly, I'd like to make sure that nothing useful is lost or
forgotten due to the transition from v2.x to v3. I've never looked
more careful at your repository for debian. At some point, we might
want to go through it jointly to make sure that v3 has all the
useful stuff from the debian repository.