On Mon Apr 18 2011 Sam Steingold wrote:
> > Now bbdb-mode is also derived from special-mode.
>
> I think this make bbdb-mode-map inherit from special-mode-map
> automatically.

I do not know if this could work (suggestions welcome).

> PS. please add me (sds) to bbdb savannah. I have contributed to
> bbdb in the past, I have write access to emacs bzr and all emacs /
> fsf (c) papers in place.

I am sorry:

Those who have been contributing to GNU Emacs and have previously
signed copyright assignments for that, these people need not sign
new paperwork. Yet BBDB is not (yet?) part of GNU Emacs. So these
people are asked to just email fsf-reco...@gnu.org, and tell them
that their work on BBDB should be considered part of their Emacs
assignment.

Thanks for supporting BBDB!