Sam> Am I the only one still using v2 because the upgrade to v3
Sam> requires a manual check of how each variable and function has
Sam> been renamed?

MJS> No, I'd like to know what I'll need to change etc. before my upgrade.

MJS> (Seeing your question tells me that I have not missed 'upgrade
MJS> instructions' somewhere along the way).

Yeah, it's on my todo list as "one of these days I should look into
upgrading but because it's not going to be a painless-upgrade it's not
high on my priority list".

I'd like to see org-contacts get better actually.  I think it offers an
easier to use interface for editing/manipulating the data, but I doubt
it can ever match the speed of bbdb.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/