On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM, Roland Winkler <wink...@gnu.org> wrote:

> PS: I hope that in a few days I can submit my recent work on BBDB. I
> just need to summarize things in the ChangeLog.

Great! Perhaps now is a good time for me to ask this question that's been
on my mind for a while: Apart from an extensive code cleanup, are there any
other things to look forward to with your upcoming release? This is
particularly important given the level of breakage in user customization
and general backward compatibility (relative to 2.x).

I would like to capture this question and a summary of your answers as a
FAQ on the updated project site on sourceforge.

-Karra