Norman Walsh <n...@nwalsh.com> writes:

Hi Norman:

> I've now fixed my local customizations to work with BBDB 3.02.
>
> With BBDB 2.x, opening a message in Gnus would display the matching
> BBDB record in a small buffer near the bottom of the screen.

Works fine here. The base of my setup is exactly the same as
Sam's. There must be something in you setup preventing this. I suggest
starting with a minimal Gnus and bbdb config and start from there.

Cheers,
Charles

--
There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica,  so there's no  gain in using a
threaded news reader.