On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizol...@free.fr>wrote:

> bbdb can't access a lot of my contacts in the .bbdb file anymore. I'm
> not sure exactly when it started but every time I run bbdb, I get for
> example:

> bbdb-format-address-default: Wrong type argument: sequencep, PARIS\"

Julien, It is very likely an issue with ASynK. Over the past month I had
pushed a number of fixes that handle proper quoting of special characters.
When was the last time you ran ASynK?

Can you find the record in your .bbdb which has the above text (PARIS) and
send that record to me off list (you can change any names or other details
- the structure and special characters are what I am interested in). It
will help me confirm if one of the recent fixes will help you or not.

Also please note - and this is important - before you run ASynK any more
move out all the backups from ~/.asynk/backups/ directory. This is to
prevent ASynK from deleting any of them in case they are over 7 days old
(the default).