On Tue May 28 2013 Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
> Could the organization field, instead of being a string, actually be a
> link (or a search-string) to a separate record? Then when you display an
> individual record that links to that organization, there could be a
> display-only, virtual "work address" shown for that individual. Gets you
> partway there, anyway.

I guess that a proper solution to this problem could be some sort of
this kind. But I'd prefer to have such a solution not only for the
organization field but, say, for addresses too. In any case, "links"
go beyond the currently supported format of the database file.
That's why all this goes beyond what is currently possible.