On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM, <googlegro...@khinsen.fastmail.net> wrote:

Recently I set up a home server running ownCloud, which includes a CardDAV
> server. I'd like to use that one for synching with BBDB. But
> https://github.com/skarra/**ASynK/blob/carddav/README.**CardDAV.org<https://github.com/skarra/ASynK/blob/carddav/README.CardDAV.org>seems
>  to have disappeared from Github. Are the CardDAV-specific
> instructions elsewhere now?

After the carddav branch got merged with master, I added some documentation
to the main doc pages. You can find it here:
http://karra-asynk.appspot.com/doc/asynk/asynk_2.html#SEC8

That original file itself:
https://github.com/skarra/ASynK/blob/master/.stash/README.CardDAV.org

If you are specifically interested in using BBDB/ASynK with ownClound, I
recommend you also take a look at the following:
https://github.com/skarra/ASynK/issues/32