"Roland Winkler" <wink...@gnu.org> writes:

> On Mon Jul 28 2014 H. Dieter Wilhelm wrote:
>> is it normal that bbdb-do-all-records is *not* working for all entries
>> in conjunction with mail-aliases "*a", only the entry where the cursor
>> is sitting?
>>
>> I'm using emacs "24.3.92.2" and bbdb "3.1.2"...
>
> The patch below should fix that.
>
> 2014-08-01  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
>       * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-mail-alias-list): New function.
>       (bbdb-add-mail-alias): Handle multiple records via * prefix.
>       Allow addition or deletion of multiple aliases per record.  Fix
>       docstring.
>
> 2014-08-01  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
>       * lisp/makefile-temp: Fix previous change.
>
> BBDB is available at
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bbdb/

Yes, with above change it is possible to create mail-aliases with
bbdb-do-all-records in a *sequential* way for all entries.  Thanks

Would it also be possible to do this for all selected entries with the
same value of a mail-alias *at once*. Can I achieve this with defining a
function bbdb-init-mail-alias?

--
Thank you
      Dieter