Vincent Belaïche <vincent....@hotmail.fr> writes:

> Hello Mosè,
>
> BBDB is some sort of phone book (well, it means insidious Big-Bother
> Data Base). My intention is to have functions to read the to-address with
> auto-completion by getting the data from BBDB by means of name or
> organisation.

Are you intending to provide support for some/all of the existing
auto-completion packages (ac, helm, company, etc), or home-roll
something of your own?

Just curious, as I'm still fooling around with BBDB and completion. I
use helm, and recently replaced auto-complete with company-mode, which I
generally like better. But helm-bbdb is unmaintained (I asked, and was
told I could have it!) and while company-mode completes fine on the To
header in message-mode, it seems to have somehow broken cycling on the
From header.

Anyhow... this is a bit off-topic, so I won't follow up to the auctex
list.