On Sat, Nov 21 2015, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
> I might add to this a clearer API for the "noticing" functionality of
> BBDB -- ie, make it easier to write the hooks for "doing things to
> BBDB records when you receive mails from/compose mails to those
> records.

I didn't see your posting on the bbdb mailing list.  But I am replying
only to this list because it appears to me that you are talking about
something internal to bbdb and not related to other packages.

What do you have in mind?  What is your (intended) usage scenario that
you are struggling with?  I myself hardly use the noticing feature.  So
I do not know what might be missing /  what can be improved.