I've tried to catch up.  Let me know if in the list below I forgot
anything significant that came up on this list recently or whether
there are any unexpected problems with these changes.

2016-07-20  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        Update copyright year in all files.

2016-07-20  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * lisp/bbdb-mua.el (bbdb-mua-mode-alist): Add support for
        mu4e-compose-mode and notmuch-message-mode which are derived from
        message-mode.

2016-07-20  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * m4/emacs_wl.m4: New file
        * configure.ac: Use it.
        * NEWS, README: Document support for Wanderlust

2016-07-20  David Maus  <dm...@dmaus.name>
        Add basic support for Wanderlust.
        * lisp/Makefile.am, lisp/makefile-temp: Support Wanderlust.
        * lisp/bbdb-mua.el (bbdb-mua-mode-alist, bbdb-mua)
        (bbdb-message-header, bbdb-mua-update-records, bbdb-mua-wrapper):
        Add support for Wanderlust.
        (bbdb-mua-auto-update-init): Add wanderlust to list of auto-update
        muas.
        * lisp/bbdb.el (bbdb-init-forms): Add support for Wanderlust.
        * lisp/bbdb-wl.el: New file.

2016-07-20 Marco Wahl <marcowahls...@gmail.com>
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-omit-record): Fix arg list of
        bbdb-redisplay-record.

2016-07-20  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        Make bbdb-hashtable a proper hash table.
        * lisp/bbdb.el (bbdb-hashtable): Use make-hash-table.
        (bbdb-puthash, bbdb-gethash, bbdb-remhash, bbdb-buffer)
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-completion-predicate)
        (bbdb-completing-read-records, bbdb-complete-mail): Use it.

2016-07-20  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * lisp/bbdb.el (bbdb-add-to-list): Remove.
        (bbdb-pushnew, bbdb-pushnewq, bbdb-pushnewt): New macros.
        (bbdb-record-set-xfield, bbdb-record-set-field)
        (bbdb-merge-concat-remove-duplicates, bbdb-parse-records)
        (bbdb-change-record)
        * lisp/bbdb-com.el (bbdb-mail-aliases, bbdb-get-mail-aliases)
        (bbdb-add-mail-alias)
        * lisp/bbdb-mua.el (bbdb-update-records): Use them.