Hi Rick,

Having a few minutes to kill I copied your code into a new BBEdit file, labouriously removed the line numbers (it was only labourious because I'm not very good with grep), then syntax checked the result: 172 errors, 7 warnings and 2 notes. That may be why the code folding engine in BBEdit can't figure out what to do, since it undoubtedly works best on well-structured code.

It looks as if your perl shopping cart is putting out code of less than adequate structure. Probably not much you can do about that unless you can re-knit the poorly purled souce code.

Rob