You asked on the bcm43xx-dev list a year ago if the BCM4325 is
supported - is this question still current?
I am asking because we are implementing LP-PHY support right now
(BCM4325 is an LP-PHY), and will soon need a tester with a revision 2
LP-PHY chip (the 4325 is rev.2, but everyone in the team has only a
rev.0 or rev.1 chip).
Also, where did you obtain a 4325-based wireless solution; is it a
custom-built board with a 4325 chip mounted directly, or some
commercially available BCM4325-based solution? (The team will likely
need one for testing.)

Thanks,
Gábor Stefanik
B43 Linux wireless driver development team

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)