On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Alex Elsayed<eternal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just recently got a new laptop with an Intel 5350, which means my
> 4328 [PCI-ID] (4321 official Broadcom designation) is not in use any
> longer. I am in the Seattle area, but can send it by post if needed.

We are still not ready to actually start implementing N-PHY support
(the specs are incomplete), so unless someone in the
reverse-engineering team needs one, then probably noone will be able
to use it at this point. However, it will be useful at a later time.

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)