On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Christian Schoenebeck
<c...@users.sf.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What is the current development status for the BCM4322 chip? Is it working
> in the meantime?
>
> If not, I can also try to hack the b43 driver for supporting it, at least
> if I get the necessary informations.
>
> CU
> Christian

It is completely unsupported - not even specs are available for it.
(The reverse-engineering team has set a requirement for working LP-PHY
code before they start working on N-PHY cards like 4322; and we have
only gotten LP-PHY to work a few weeks ago.)

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)