2009/9/29 Ed Spiridonov <edo....@gmail.com>:
> 2009/9/29 Gábor Stefanik <netrolller...@gmail.com>:
>> 2009/9/29 Ed Spiridonov <edo....@gmail.com>:
>>> what is current LP PHY status?
>>>

>> Working in 2.6.32-rc1, though no calibration yet; so performance is
>> probably not on par with wl_hybrid or ndiswrapper.
>
> i will use it on bcm5354 (mips cpu + b43), so i cannot use ndiswrapper.

BCM5354 might need some extra fixes from wireless-testing - not sure
if they made into 2.6.32.

> I know nothing about wl_hybrid, it is close-source too?

It's semi-closed-source. (There is an open-source part that handles
the card as if it were a fullmac, while the actual code controlling
the HW is closed-source.)

--
Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)