On Friday 09 October 2009 12:14:24 Gábor Stefanik wrote:
> Sounds interesting... especially now that N-PHY is actually being
> reverse-engineered (or is it?).

I don't know if somebody is working on it, but the card could be useful for
somebody working on it.

> The modded 4320 is an attempt to replace the built-in OS and use it
> with b43 as a softmac device... am I right?

No, it was used to read the EEPROM. There were no attempts to reverse-engineer
and rewrite the EEPROM, however one can do that with this device.
It contains about 300kb data, so it's probably hard to reverse engineer.
However, I think there's no need to start over from zero, because most parts
of the device should be known. They're most likely just running their portable
driver kit on it.

--
Greetings, Michael.