Hi,

Unfortunately, my patch entitled "43: Fix PPC crash in rfkill polling
on unload" had more problems than a locking error. When you switch the
RF off, you cannot turn the radio back on without unloading/reloading
the module.

I have an alternative fix for the PPC that is now being tested;
however, it may just restrict the unload/load problem to older models.
To know whether that is a possibility, I need to know if anyone has a
G PHY device with PHY revision <= 2 that also has an RFKILL switch.
Note: LP PHYs (ID of 4315) will have such revisions, but they do not
count.

Thanks,

Larry