On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:02:11AM +0100, Michael Buesch wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 February 2010 21:04:33 Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> > +#define B43_MMIO_PSM_PHY_HDR               0x492   /* programmable state
> > machine */
>
> The comment doesn't make a lot of sense.
> In case you don't know, the PSM is the part of the hardware
> that executes the firmware.

Rafał,

Are you going to repost this series and/or respond to Michael's
comments?  I tried to apply some of the ones Michael didn't comment
upon, but they seem to depend on the ones in question.

Thanks,

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linvi...@tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.