Nuke the insects from hyperspace, eh?

Sure do hope the ETs will come and save me soon....mercy mercy me, things
ain't what they used to be....

I like insects. Lovely lightning bugses, pretty papillons, hongry ground
beetles, they are all part of the Great Feeding Web. Eradiaticating them is
a great crime.

Frank----thinks the scalar mad scientists are in the same league with the
pesticide mad scientists, he does