Dear Jane and All......

I am going to offer some of my "finite" wisdom regarding vibrational
essences.

First, everyone needs vibrational essences.  They just don't know
it........

What are vibrational essences made from?  First, there are the most
common -- flower essences.  Then, there are mineral essences; then,
animal and insect essences;  other plant essences (i.e. trees, etc.);
and I suppose lastly, "off-planet essences" which are from concepts and
such which one might need to read about in the particular essence
definition.

Next, which essence does a person need?  This is actually easy.  But, to
get the vibrational essence(s) that a person needs, the only effective
way to find those vibrational essences which one needs is to be able to
do personal testing (kinesiology, dowsing, mental intuitive (hearing)
etc.)  If a person is searching for vibrational essences which they need
without one of these tools, then they are most likely looking at
definitions.........  And definitions will vary from say -- all
vibrational essences even made from the same elemental (i.e. flower,
etc.).  Example:  we have two morning glory essences -- one is in the
Blue Ridge Wild Flower essence collection and one is in the Light
Expression Flower collection.  Each of these essences have different
definitions....  Reason:  Nature has offered these essences with
different intentions -- and in the case of these two essences, they each
were "potentized" in different manner as well as Nature directed the
specific process for making each.

On our website, we have a page which is entitled:  Which Essences Do I
Need?  There, we tell folks what we have found in our testing.....  And,
we tell folks to do their testing to determine which Essence collections
they ideally need for their best interest for personal balancing.
Anyone who has ever considered looking around for vibrational essences
by doing a web search knows that there are companies and companies all
over the world.  So, you see, the process could be "nuts" trying to find
the precise and exact essence which a person might actually need.

Once testing is established (you are good to go with your communication
tool -- and we can get you up to speed with communication with a little
practice), the correct question to ask of oneself might be:  "Which
company's essences do I need for now and for future balance and personal
evolution?"

The reason that this question is so important is that if you ask,"Which
essence do I need?"  this is asking which one do I need RIGHT NOW?  And,
tomorrow, or later that same day, you will need other essences.

Our experience over the years has shown that people who sit down with
competent personal testing in place with say -- 250 essences before them
and ask which ones do I need now -- that person (if they have not used
vibrational essences in the past) will probably test positive for
anywhere between 25 and 100 essences for that moment's testing.  That is
because we are SO out of balance, it is ridiculous.

So, suggestion might be with testing ready to go, have before you a list
of companies -- Bach, Perelandra, FES, Findhorn, Alaska, Light
Expression, and any list of others that you can conjure up in your
internet search and test first for the company to get your essences
from.  Then, there may be individual collections which the company has
-- find out which ones (using the earlier mentioned question which I
have suggested) and you will find that you will most likely have
essences come up from a couple or more companies -- and several
collections too perhaps.  Then, from these collections which you have
acquired, do daily testing from those companies (box at a time -- then
particular essences from those boxes)  mix all those in a glass of water
and take a few sips through the day and you will begin to feel different
-- most likely after the first sip.  Then, as time goes on -- you will
begin to see dramatic changes.  Then, venture out and find out what else
you can achieve with vibrational essences in other environments........
even agriculture.......

Best............

Wayne

jsherry wrote:

> thanks for the feedback John-Michael. Which product do you use?

Sharon and Wayne McEachern

"Expressing the Light"

http://www.ExpressingTheLight.com

"A Ministry Dedicated to the Divine Process"

and

"Light Expression Essences"

http://www.LightExpression.com

"A Divine Program for Healing and Transformation"