I might suggest packing soil around the horn with in the clay tile, and if
you think the bricks might get scooted around, you could tie some nylon
screen over each end, as is sometimes done with stinging nettle.

I know Hugh C. doesn't seal the manure horns with bentonite (I believe he
does seal the silica horns up), neither do I or, neither does Jeff.

I got my first stag bladder of the year yesterday. My neighbor Ron rode over
on his four wheeler, pistol at his side, rifle in the holder, and a big buck
tied to the front , he zoomed up and dangled a little bladder in front of
me. So I am slowly gettting these guys trained.

I am so happy your a re burrying a horn Merla!!

Christy