Speaking of paper trail, our certifiers are holding a two day work shop on
how to keep records under the NOP rule. Chris and I are still debating
wether or not we will re certify under the new rule. I wonder how many US
growers on BDNOW! are considering dropping organic certification?
Christy - I have dropped organic certification I do not feel that USDA organic certification represents the same organic movement that I represent. I do not want to financially or ideologically support the USDA organic certification and I am pledging my time and energy to finding a way of rating food by it's food value (beyond FRESH and LOCAL) so people can make more informed choices about the foods they feed their children and themselves.

-Allan