------ Forwarding this farm position announcement------

We are a 500 acre biodynamic farm in the diverse landscape
of central Minnesota glacial morraine with hills, forest, wetlands,
and prairie.  We are looking for a farmer to steward our land
with its herd of beef cattle and gardeners to grow vegetables
(fresh crop production, food processing, winter storage)
and to share life with us in our community of 50 people,
part of which are mentally handicapped.

Farm management includes rotational grazing and herd
management, small grain production, hay making,
machinery maintenance, and special needs crew
supervision.   We have been a CSA in the past, would
love to be again, and are open to creative ideas with a
long term land worker.

Life here includes living with and caring for people with
special needs as well as being part of a community which
celebrates festivals, makes decisions together, and much
more.  We have a large garden, a new food processing
kitchen and bakery, and a woodshop and weavery. Single
people and a family are welcome.  We offer complete
living expenses, including medical and dental, a three week
paid vacation, and use of cars and equipment.

If you are interested, please contact:

Laura Briggs
15136 Celtic Drive
Sauk Centre, MN  56378