It is working when I click on it.   Let me know if you
still have trouble.

Also try the index page
http://www.ipa.net/~steved/audio/index.html

Or go directly to the RSS page
http://www.ipa.net/~steved/audio/rss_beautiful_day.htm

Today was the ultimate beautiful day.   A blue sky,
a calm breeze, warm sunshine on your skin, walking
through the woods and quiet pastures, your lover by your
side, your dog trotting along keeping you both company,
observing the first signs of Spring, buds breaking on
a wild rose, un-named green leaves pushing through the
damp earth, a single sycamore shining and waving its
white arms around against the blue sky.....  stopping to
observe, silent, transfixed....  breathing deep, soaking
in the experience, the calm, peaceful presence of
a beautiful day.

Steve