Steve,
<You said: <water as a carrier of information
and energetic quality to the vital quality of foods.>

I know how I 'feel' about the way water works, but would
you care to elaborate about this sentence?
It's supposed to rain again tomorrow, my sea of mud has
finally receded enough i can wade through my gateways
w/out sinking to my knees. I suspect that will end with the
next rainfall. But, I've been wondering about the benefits
of this excess water, especially as it's pooling and
carrying manure and some topsoil off to places that
probably needed it anyhow. Would this be one way it
shares/carries information? (Besides the obvious, giving
nutritional benefit to plant roots. )

To long-term BD practitioners, 'potensizing' means
stirring and (gradually) adding to a larger body of water
or other carrier. To someone like myself, I have a hard
time getting around the fact that it seems more like
diluting than strengthening.>

Note: Actually, I'm beginning to understand the principles
behind stirring, etc, adding your intent to a project, but
explaining to someone else who may be involved is very
hard for this novice.
Martha Wells~Flylo Farms~ Texas Zone 8