Title: Re: Monsanto's Wheat

Roger Pye responded to

> Markess,
> Would you be willing to elaborate on the Celtic Prince reference please..
>
> I think poetry and story will also guide us through some of this
> illusion..
>
> Thanks,
> Jane

Patricius, born about 385-90 at Bannaventa Berniae (thought to be
between the Rivers Clyde and Severn, but closer to the former than the
latter, eg Dumbarton), the Romano-British son of Calpornius (a decurion,
municipal official, and a deacon in the local church). When Patrick was
almost 16, he and his sister were abducted by the Irish chieftain Niall
Naoi Ghiallach and his men. The girl went to Connacht, Patrick to County
Antrim, not far from Ballymena, where he worked as a shepherd and
swineherd.  In his early twenties, he walked to Wexford, 200 miles
south, and sailed to Gaul.(snip)

I see that I got to demonstrate the fundamentals of reality.
Everything in a quantum world is based on: Stimuli - Belief - Response.
With the subtext that all data is cooked to support the belief we choose to believe.

I chose to remember a story told around a Beltane fire in such a way that it supported the belief I had regarding Eric's expression of his beliefs and responses to the stimuli of SS and Allan.

Hafiz writes:
I CAN SEE ANGELS

I can
See angels
Sitting on your ears,

Polishing trumpets,
Replacing lute strings,
Stretching new skins on the drums
And gathering wood for the evening's fire.

They all danced last night
But you did not
Hear them.

If you ask Hafiz for advice