We have just posted the research report done by Gill Cole (BSc - ex BD council member & current MSc student) to www.bdmax.co.nz  in Case Studies - BdMax efficacy trials. It was conducted on six or so of our products on broad beans. There are pictures and several graphs with various comparisons of shoot growth, root growth flowering and fruiting.

Her summary
“The main use of biodynamic preparations is to balance the various growth processes to produce more healthy plants … the BdMax sprays live up to their designated purpose. … in a trial set up to observe the effects of various BdMax sprays on plant growth and development … The different treatments (indicated by the spray names) had measurable effects form of leaves and roots, flower and seed development. … For example, Maximiser provided fast, vigorous growth with shallow roots. BdMax Root Growth Formula and Silica Max sprays encouraged deeper root development … The Thermo Max assisted the plant to grow in cold weather … The combination of sprays affected flowering date and number of flowers and thus timing and size of harvest.”

Also there is some pictures on Grass growth trials. "Grass trials" These "sprayed" pictures are a result two applications of Etherics Seaweed and Warmth Spray / ThermoMax last spring. On our video it can be seen that the separation between the two areas was a long straight line across the paddock due to the pink flower heads.

enjoy
Glen A