Yes let's keep focussed on the challenges we all face in different landscapes and different cultures. bdnow is a wonderful tool for sharing with and supporting each other in our Biodynamic work and striving.

Yes Biodynamics is growing in Australia.  We have a number of
Biodynamic associations around the country and the 2 biggest have
very different cultures.  to me that matters not.  what matters is
that people are "having a go".

The second most important is that we share our experiences in the
light of the laws of the free spiritual life.  when our sharing
descend below this level it does no-one any credit, but even then we
need to have some modesty and tolerance.  Like our Biodynamic
practices we don't always get it right first go.

I recently read "Nature and our Ideals" - a letter from Rudolf
Steiner to Marie delle Grazie in response to her poem "Nature"

in the preface was a quote from Rudolf Steiner's autobiography, The
Course of My Life:

ãI felt that I was in a spiritual atmosphere which was of genuine benefit to me. For this purpose I did not need agreement in ideas; I needed earnest and spiritual striving humanity, susceptible to the spiritual.ä

aye

Hamish Mackay

Graeme Gerrard
1480 Sapphire Coast Drive