Sunday 7/20/03

The Aries MOON Trines Sagittarian PLUTO (in his Inconjunct to Cancer VENUS)
at 4:57 AM CDT -5GMT, and Squares VENUS at 8:29 AM. The desire to light a
fire under Other is a powerful indication that we need to get moving. Use
the Mirror that presents itself, and try seeing what's really and truly
there...as opposed to what we tend to think we're seeing.

LUNA Trines unaspected Leo JUPITER at 1:30 PM. The gift that emerges is
directly proportional to the capacity we have to peel back the layers of
judgment and evaluation. Nothing is what we think it is. So much less so for
Other human beings. Trust what you know...not what you think.

kristo
----
In reading bits and snippets of yesterday's and this mornings posts and
getting breakfast on the table for B&B
guest I 've been wondering at the duality of them. Where are the planets
tweaking the I&I out of our experiences of self in all including Technology.

Mirrors & seeing I need to pop my own zits!

In Love & Light
Markess