New Message on BDOTNET

From: Murthy
Message 1 in Discussion

  Problem 1 : On form  i make save button as acceptbutton.   a) on enter key press of
 in  the textbox is not  havaing validating event then save click event fire. but
there are some more required fileds which are not filled ,the  focus got to required
fields  . how can i do ? (not single control checking with loop)   b)how can cancel
the button click event e.emptry=true like that (not working)   c) my text box accept
only  Rs.Paise mylogic  onformload  textbox1.text=".00" textbox1.righttoleft=true so
user types as on ruppes will add on key press event if (instr,1,textbox1.text,".",1)
then e.handled=true ' cancel the event  textbox1.selectstart=0 textbox1.selectindex=0
    end if   this code place cursor in 2 place after the "." Now when enter paise it
has replace the 00 with numbers or values   the user can not delete "." ,can't delete
paise   *********************************************************** what is
formatnumeric how can i attached the name space to the textbox. my textbox  has to
work as like maskedit control.for rs/ps   thanks in advance Ramana Murthy

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/bdotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]