New Message on BDOTNET

From: SukhCSharp
Message 1 in Discussion

I got a XSD file and I have to create xml using the xsd file and I
have to send that xml with data to another application (written in
Java) on different server different location, where that appliction
will get data from my xml , process the data and return the result to
my appliction.

My problem is how to create xml using XSD. I can write simple function
which will create xml in the same format what other application is
expecting. but they want it using XSD
I used xsd.exe to create the class from the xsd file
(xsd.exe -c -l:c# -n:XMLClassUsingXSD Order.xsd)
but how to use this class for creating xml
I am using C# for this but any kind of sample will work in .net
Could anyone help me on this topic,
any link url any article or any reference would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Sukh

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/bdotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]