Edition: First Edition

Binding: Paperback

Publisher: Fawcett Gold Medal

Date Published: 1968

area, minimal bumps, no folded pages...very nice!

"An ancient evil shadowed that dark mansion."

http://elisia.ecrater.com/p/2891916

Browse my huge store--buy more and save with recalculated shipping. We are a
smoke/pet free home & membership is NOT required to view or buy.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: