Dear America Hardbacks, $4 each:

Across the Wild and Lonesome Prairie, The Oregon Trail Diary of Hattie
Campbell, 1847

Color Me Dark, The Diary of Nellie Lee Love, The Great Migration North,
Chicago, 1919

Dreams in the Golden Country, The Diary of Zipporah Feldman, a Jewish Immigrant
Girl,  New York, NY, 1903

Early Sunday Morning, The Pearl Harbor Diary of Amber Billows, Hawaii, 1941

The Girl Who Chased Away Sorrow, The Diary of Sarah Nita, a Navajo girl, New
Mexico, 1864

I Walk in Dread, The Diary of Deliverance Trembley, Witness to the Salem Witch
Trials, Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1691

I Thought My Soul Would Rise and Fly, The Diary of Patsy, a Freed Girl, Mars
Bluff, South Carolina, 1865

A Journey to the New World, The Diary of Remember Patience Whipple, Mayflower,
1620

My Heart is on the Ground, The Diary of Nannie Little Rose, a Sioux Girl,
Carlisle Indian School, Pennsylvania, 1880

One Eye Laughing,  The Other Weeping, The Diary of Julie Weiss, Vienna, Austria
to New York, 1938

When Christmas Comes Again, The World War I Diary of Simone Spencer, New York
City to the Western Front, 1917

Dear America Paperbacks, $3

A Picture of Freedom, The Diary of Clotee, a Slave Girl, Belmont Plantation,
Virginia, 1859

Standing in the Light, The Captive Diary of Catharine Carey Logan, Delaware
Valley, Pennsylvania, 1763

When Will This Cruel War Be Over?, The Civil War Diary of Emma Simpson,
Gordonsville, Virginia, 1864

A Coal Miner's Bride, The Diary of Anetka Kaminska, Lattimer, Pennsylvania, 1896

My America Paperbacks, $3

Five Smooth Stones, Hope's Revolutionary War Diary, Book One

Home at Last, Sofia's Immigrant Diary, Book Two

Season of Promise, Elizabeth's Jamestown Colony Diary, Book Three

My Name Is America, Hardbacks, $4

The Journal of Joshua Loper, A Black Cowboy, The Chisholm Trail, 1871

The Journal of James Edmond Pease, A Civil War Union Soldier, Virginia, 1863

Journey to America paperbacks, $3

A Voyage from Ireland in 1849, Fiona McGilray's Story

A Voyage from Poland During World War II, Aniela Kaminski's Story

Media mail shipping, exact weight, extra, paypal only.  Delivery confirmation
and insurance available, also

Please reply to schoolinmo...@yahoo.com