SPECIAL!!
GET THE VHS AND THE BOOK FOR ONE LOW PRICE!

$5.00
POSTAGE INCLUDED

Independence
Day by Stephen Molstad, Roland Emmerich (1996, Hardback)
COMES
WITH A BONUS OF THE VHS MOVIE INCLUDED
http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/PWOQZBGD/

Please list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad.  Prices do not include postage.
Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***Optional
insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer. You may choose to have
insurance by getting Priority Mail. I will not be responsible for items after
they have been mailed, if you choose not to pay  for insurance.

All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in
a separate room away from the pets.. I take money orders or Paypal ONLY.  $2
minimum sale with Paypal. Thank you!!

Michelle Hanson
Cat Talk - Blog - http://cattalkbycatsmeow.blogspot.com/
Cats Meow Crochet  www.catsmeowcrochet.com