> [9] We name interfaces with a 'I' at the beginning of them...

Is this point about Java interfaces or conceptual interfaces?

For example, PageFlowConstants is a Java interface, but not really an
'interface' in my opinion.  While constants inside of PageFlowConstants
may be part of the API between two entities, the PageFlowConstants file
itself does not define any methods so it isn't really an API between two
entities.

On the other hand, SQLSupportConfig does fit my definition of interface
but it isn't a 'Java interface'.  It is defined as 'public abstract
class SQLSupportConfig'.

Or does something need to be a Java interface and be externally visible
to be a big-I interface?

Something else?

- jeremiah