I agree, it is important to make sure the WSDL->JCX mapping
functionality is fully tested.

Looking at the ExtensionMaker class in the webservice control it
appears that it is using wsm to load and provide the model for the the
wsdl, it then emits the jcx by traversing that model.  Are there
currently any tests in wsm which verify the parsing of the wsdl and
the resulting model are correct?  It seems like those tests should be
part of the wsm drt suite.

At this point I would lean towards creating some of our own WSDLs for
testing as opposed to getting some big complex ones from the web.
I'll do a bit of work on this and see what I can come up with.

  - Chad