I use this, it an old one but it meets my needs:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-perl-ide/

On 10/23/2023 6:55 AM, Ruprecht Helms wrote:

An Alternative for VIM or Emacs is the Nano-Editor.

Maybe the IDE Eclipse is able to assist you in developing perl-code. But like to use Eclipse for PHP-Developing, Handling SQL, ... you have to install a plugin to add this oppertunity. By default Eclipse is a IDE for Java-Developing.

Regards,
Ruprecht