If you are coding you should be backing up every
10 minutes or more often.  And you should store
a "historical" full copy of the code every 30 minutes
or more often and save them for days.

Mike

On 1/2/24 10:33, William Torrez Corea wrote:

On Tue, Jan 2, 2024 at 5:17 AM Shlomi Fish <shlo...@shlomifish.org> wrote:

    On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:10:49 -0600
    William Torrez Corea <willitc9...@gmail.com> wrote:

    > What needs to know a basic and advanced programmer?
    >
    > I am a basic programmer, I don't have enough experience to be an
    > programmer.
    >
    > How many years of experience must an advanced programmer have?

    hi William,

    I answered many of your questions in the FAQs I comaint. List here:

    https://www.shlomifish.org/meta/FAQ/which_faqs_do_you_comaint.xhtml

--
    Shlomi Fish https://www.shlomifish.org/
    Parody of "The Fountainhead" - https://shlom.in/towtf

    Golden rule #12: When the comments do not match the code, they
    probably are
    both wrong. ;)              — Steven Rostedt,
    https://lwn.net/Articles/433900/

    Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post -
    https://shlom.in/reply .

My projects had a lot of compiler errors and I lost time. A long time ago I used Borland Turbo C, an IDE out-of-time until today. My colleague lost time with this IDE because delete code, so he had to code it again from scratch.

Actually i use:

 1. gcc version 12.2.0 (Debian 12.2.0-14)
 2. vim version 9.0.1499
 3. GNU gdb (Debian 13.1-3) 13.1
 4. GNU Make 4.3
 5. git version 2.39.2

/Actually I have problems with the logic, the syntax is closed matter and I can't work in a team. /
--

With kindest regards, William.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org