On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 at 19:33, Colby opined:

[snip]
C:Global symbol "" requires explicit package name at ./myscript.cgi line
C:60, 70, 90, 108
[snip]
C:I've gone over the code with a fine-tooth comb as it were, checked for
C:the usual (missing semi-colons, right parenthesis/curly braces, etc
C:...) and found nothing amiss.  I haven't run the script through the
C:Perl debugger yet and I am not able to do so on the web hosting
C:company's server because they don't allow telnet/SSH.

how long is the code?  it would help if we could take a gander at it.

perhaps you could try another small test script and see if it does the
same thing (if your original script is too long)?